All Forms/Info easy to find right here!
Tackle Football Fees
What you want to know about our League...
In the News
Save $25 when you Register at Sports Authority
April 12, 2014 9am-2pm
Scottsdale Pavilions-9009 East Indian Bend Road-Scottsdale-85258
What are the Requirements to Participate in Pop Warner?
- Must be between 5-15 years of age as of August 1st.
- Meet the Pop Warner Age-Weight Requirements: Football I Cheer & Dance
- Participant must have a 70%/2.0 grade point average from the previous school year
- Those not meeting the scholastic requirement may submit a 2012 Scholastic Eligibility Form, a progress report system used to monitor the participants grades throughout the season.
What Do I Need to Bring to Registration?
- Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal).
- Participant Contract/Parental Consent Form – name must match birth certificate exactly.
- 2014 Physical Form – dated after January 1st of current year and signed and stamped by physician.
- Year-End report card for current year (4 quarters).
- *Other Requirements are determined by local program.
Additional Information to Consider Regarding Registration/Signing Up:
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Pop Warner has a Mandatory Play Rule (MPR) for all teams – every child plays!
- Pop Warner’s AGE & WEIGHT MATRIX drastically reduces injury risks.
- A typical season consists of a 7 to 9 game regular season schedule
- Pop Warner participants and volunteers must abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Take a look at some of the many Benefits of Playing Pop Warner.