All Forms/Info easy to find right here!
Tackle Football Fees
What you want to know about our League...
In the News…
Thank you to all the Players, Parents, and Volunteers that helped make the 2014 Season a success. Registration for the 2015 Fall Season will begin officially in April of 2015.
Spring Football 2015…
We are currently forming teams for Spring 2015. We will have two teams; 5th & 6th graders together (no older than 12 on 12/1/2104) and 7th & 8th graders together (no older than 14 on 12/1/2014). The season will run from 2/23/2015 through 4/18/2015 with all paperwork and payment due on 2/7/2015. If you are interested and want more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Requirements to Participate in Pop Warner?
- Must be between 5-15 years of age as of August 1st.
- Meet the Pop Warner Age-Weight Requirements: Football I Cheer & Dance
- Participant must have a 70%/2.0 grade point average from the previous school year
- Those not meeting the scholastic requirement may submit a 2012 Scholastic Eligibility Form, a progress report system used to monitor the participants grades throughout the season.
What Do I Need to Bring to Registration?
- Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal).
- Participant Contract/Parental Consent Form – name must match birth certificate exactly.
- 2014 Physical Form – dated after January 1st of current year and signed and stamped by physician.
- Year-End report card for current year (4 quarters).
- *Other Requirements are determined by local program.
Additional Information to Consider Regarding Registration/Signing Up:
- Pop Warner programs have no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Pop Warner has a Mandatory Play Rule (MPR) for all teams – every child plays!
- Pop Warner’s AGE & WEIGHT MATRIX drastically reduces injury risks.
- A typical season consists of a 7 to 9 game regular season schedule
- Pop Warner participants and volunteers must abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Take a look at some of the many Benefits of Playing Pop Warner.